08 January 2009

Yet Another




" Destruction is awesome because it’s so fast and powerful. It’s a morbid fascination, like always staring when you drive by a car accident. I think this feeling is very common to people, especially in America, especially with all those films like Independence Day, or The Day After Tomorrow. I also got a kick out of the destruction - there was a kind of emotional catharsis to destroying a city of toys after a rough day at school feeling inferior. But destruction and construction go hand in hand, and I spent far more time as kid drawing infinite futuristic cities and building theme parks on that computer game 'Roller Coaster Tycoon'. "


Just this is enough to make me a newfound fan of Brian Kenny.

Ugh I really need to graduate fast and move to New York again.

No comments: