18 November 2008

You Put A Spell on Me..

What's the deal Britney? I know I'm a music pirate, but you didn't have to jinx me.

I've missed the bus four times since my previous story, and it's really starting to wear me down. It's only been 24 hours since I last recounted my prolonged wait for transportation. I mean the fresh beats I get to listen to are a nice emotional cushion, but it's starting to get a little frustrating. I was late to a meeting with an HR director at my work today and it wasn't a problem, but come on. I hope I don't miss the bus tomorrow morning. It's so sad to see it stop across the street and feel the surge of desire in me to sprint across Santa Monica Blvd. But I can't break out in a run, because I'd get hit. And look desperate. And heaven forbid we look desperate. 

So I beg you Brit, stop this hex!
<3

No comments: